Estimated reading time: 2 minute(s)
Taylor Holmes is highly skilled, creative and thoughtful with her tactics, bringing a contagiously positive attitude to the Aker Ink team.
Taylor has been with Aker Ink since 2017. As an Account Executive, she helps clients strategize effectively, developing comprehensive PR and marketing plans. Additionally, she has honed specialized knowledge in social media marketing, guiding clients through best practices for improving organic and paid reach. She acts as an invaluable touchpoint for clients and mentor to other Aker Ink employees.
But we already knew all of this. What don’t we know about Taylor? We were dying to find out, so we asked her to share five little-known facts about herself.
Read on to learn about Taylor’s musical talents, and how she could probably out-run and out-swim most of us.
- I’m a certified personal trainer. I coach a few workouts a week for Crosswim, a workout program in Tempe that blends running, swimming and bodyweight exercises for a high-intensity, full body workout. I have been coaching for about four years, and it’s a blast!
- I was obsessed with The Sound of Music when I was little. My Granny made me dresses that matched the girls in the movie (including one that looked like it was made from the drapes!), and I could recite the entire scene where the kids march in and introduce themselves.
- As a child, I wanted to be an author when I grew up. I was constantly writing short stories and was a voracious reader. That’s not my dream anymore, but I still spend most of my days writing!
- I played the viola for nine years in school – from fourth grade through my senior year of high school. Although I hated practicing at home, I am so glad I was involved in music growing up. Plus, my fellow orchestra nerds are some of the coolest people I’ve ever known. I still own my viola, and plan to pick it up again someday to see if I can still read music!
- I love cartoons and animated movies. Favorites include Tim Burton movies, Aladdin, Hercules, Up and, of course, SpongeBob.